My third projector will be installed this evening 🙂
- from 2005 – 2008 Panasonic PT-AE900
- from 2008 – 2015 Sanyo Z2000
It is a big upgrade from my Sanyo Z2000. I currently have a Dalite TENSIONED COSMOPOLITAN ELECTROL 16:9 HDTV 133”. This screen has always looked to sparkly on the whites during viewing. It is even worse with this new projector.
Why this model and not the Panasonic PT-AE8000 (first out in 2011 now for 1770 CHF)
Better than the Panasonic PT-AE8000 for me because
- Latest technology: model first available in end of 2013,
- 2 HDMI on the back only but wireless transmitting (+5 HDMI) = 7 HDMI in total,
- 2D-to-3D conversion,
- Frame Interpolation,
- 2 x 3D glasses are included,
- Wireless HDMI,
- Panasonic has a 2000 hour limit which ends warranty coverage. No hour limit on Epson.
- But all in all more expensive (+1000 CHF).
Enjoy a true cinematic experience at home with the easy-to-use, wireless EH-TW9200W. Stream Full HD 1080p content in seconds, thanks to Wireless HDMI. Images are rich and real with 2,400 lumens of colour brightness and 2,400 lumens of white brightness. AV enthusiasts will appreciate the exquisite detail of a contrast ratio up to 600,000:1. And, setup is simple with the horizontal and vertical lens shift and 2.1x zoom. The EH-TW9200W even features THX display certification for natural textures and a film-like movie experience. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.