Internet Channel (INCH) is dedicated to being the best Internet service provider in the New York
City area. We have designed and built a network that allows us to offer state-of-the-art
connectivity and responsive customer service. Established in 1994, we have maintained an outstanding
reputation as the one small company that can offer big business services.
Internet Channel has been in the forefront of providing internet services to the New
York City area business community since its inception in 1994. We’re flexible,
innovative and highly customer service driven. We look forward to developing solutions
for your business.
E-mail email@example.com to inquire about any services not mentioned here:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to Technical issues
- We try to keep this updated with common problems we hear about. If you are having a problem
doing something, try here first.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to Billing
- Questions related to interacting with the Internet Channel Billing department.
- Technical Support
- At the Internet Channel we pride ourselves on quality Customer Service and Technical Support. We want to be here for you if you need to reach us. Our Customer Service and Technical Support hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm. Phone: 212-243-5200 Fax: 212-243-8465 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your message will contain sensitive information like passwords or credit card numbers, please use our secure feedback form.
- Quick Reference Guide
- Just need the dial up numbers or mail servers? This page has the basics in an easy to parse format.
- System Bulletins
- Our goal is to keep you up to date on our system and services. Check here for the
latest scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. We usually give 24-48 hours notice on any
maintenance here so check this regularly.
- Webmail is the new and improved roaming E-mail service. For our shell users, webmail interacts
directly with your existing pine folders. Webmail also supports the ability to set your own
vacation reply message when you are away from your E-mail.